Friday, November 21, 2014

It's been awhile...

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a year since I posted on my blog. Of course, it has been an absolutely crazy year. Between work and family issues, I've gotten very little writing done. I suppose those are just excuses, though. What it really boils down to is that I don't perform well under stress. If my hair weren't already gray, it would be now after this past year.

So to make up for my poor writing year, I am going to distribute coupons for half-off Silver Knight on Black Friday. My daughter wants to help me promote it, and though I have rarely taken the opportunity to shop on that particular day, we will go out and personally hand out the coupons.

It should be fun...I'm going to keep telling myself that...even perhaps chant it.

No comments: