Sunday, October 21, 2012

Amazon Recommendations

Amazon's an odd duck. Their little price bot definitely goes out on the Net and checks to see if anyone has underpriced your book. They notified me that my price was below list on the Internet and I had absolutely no idea. I got my book off of a site that shouldn't have been selling it.


BUT I'm very excited to discover that Amazon has been sending out emails recommending Silver Knight to people AND it was top of the list. A friend sent me the email, so I thought I'd post it for you to check out:



Quite frankly, I'm amazed. Granted there has been a little run of sales the past couple of months, but I have no idea what could have triggered Amazon to start promoting it. It will be interesting to see if this generates more sales than usual. Also, I am definitely curious to find out if Amazon has also been posting it on their "People who bought this also bought" list that flashes across their screen when you're shopping. If anyone knows or has noticed, please, please let me know.


No comments: