Thursday, November 21, 2013

Busy Busy

Wow. I just looked at my blog and realized I had not been posting for quite a while. One reason is that I simply didn't notice because I've been swamped with writing, kids, and work...I guess you could call it life. Not to mention I lost the period key off my keyboard and it's really annoying so I only write what I have to.
 
So for the update:
 
I am about two-thirds complete on Silver Dreamer, the final installment in The Silver Series trilogy. My editor is screaming because I'm kinda behind, but I truly am trying to complete it. There is also a book of short stories in the works regarding the different characters in the series. Fun, fun...I can't wait.
 
I have also been substituting at the local schools which has cut into my writing time. The teens there really enjoy my books (so far), and their fresh perspective keeps me wanting to write as well as trying to encourage them to write! Whenever I sub in the In School Suspension room, kids who never get in trouble beg to sit in there with me. I love them all!
 
The kids have gone through various after school activities from football to basketball with a little cheerleading mixed in. When I go to sleep at night, I still feel myself traveling to and from the school! Back and forth, back and forth. *sigh*
 
So that's really it. It doesn't seem like a lot, but the time just flies by. The other day I looked up, blinked, and the year was almost over! And because it does hurry past, make the most of it while you can! I'm certainly trying to.

No comments: