Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Favorite Authors 1

People have been asking me about my influences and favorite authors, so I really have to recommend Andre Norton. She began publishing back in the 1950s and the genre is sci-fi and fantasy and good for all ages. Really excellent. I've noticed that several of her books have been re-released with two books in one binding. One of my favorites is Perilous Dreams. We've all sometimes thought that what we were dreaming was actually happening...then we wake up. Perilous Dreams is about Tamisen, a girl who can dream about alternate realities and take a passenger along! They are betrayed and get stuck traveling through different worlds trying to find a way home. It's a great read and if you're looking for a new author to get hooked on, check out Andre Norton!

No comments: